Today was the first day of cooler weather here in north Texas! I can't wait for fall. I decided to go for a walk (not a run--I'm too pregnant!) since it was so nice outside. Our neighborhood puts up flags for each holiday and I noticed that they were out this morning. I was wondering what holiday it was and then I remembered that it was September 11th. Then I immediately started to think about where I was that morning. I was 9 months pregnant with C and we lived in Delaware. I was at a chocolate show with a friend from our ward and her daughter. (She has a business making truffles). We were actually in Pennsylvania and didn't realize what was going on until we got in the car and couldn't find any radio stations playing music. We listened to the broadcasters and started to put it all together. We called our husbands and raced home as quick as we could! I turned on the tv and watched it for days.
Now, six years later I live in Texas, have 3 kids and I'm expecting another. The world has changed, but I'm so glad to live in the US!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
9/11
Posted by Lori Ellsworth at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow Lori...Congrats on number 4! Its so nice to hear an update on all of you. Goodluck with everything.
April
Post a Comment