I took these pictures of Emily a couple of weeks ago because I LOVE this dress! So, I just thought that I'd go ahead and post them. Ever since I found out that we are having a baby boy, and I know that this is our last baby, I have gone crazy shopping for Emily. Having one girl is fun! Gymboree just had a big "Circle of Friends" sale and I got a bunch of things for her for great prices.
The other thing I wanted to write about is a website that a friend at church told me about. It's www.starfall.com. It's just perfect for kindergarteners! Check out the early reading sections! Curren really likes working on the computer, and I am happy because he is doing something educational. This site was developed by teachers so it is clear, has good pictures, sound, and content.


2 comments:
okay I love that dress so dang cute! You can always pass your little girl clothes right on down to me, since you won't be needing them anymore! Hey I can't get James' blog to work
Post a Comment