It's Saturday and this weekend James is camping with the scouts. I never sleep well when he is away, but Emily came in around 1:30am to make sure I wasn't lonely! She must have been dreaming about animals because she was making some really strange noises while she slept. It's a good thing she has her own room! The kids and I picked up some things at Costco and then we got pizza--their favorite! You know you're getting a good deal when 4 people can have lunch for $5.50. Then we stopped by the fabric store to get some of that hemming tape. I am way too lazy to hem the curtains I hung months ago, so I just stuck some of that stuff on and now they are done! (And no one knows except all of you!) Then we hurried home in time to get Emily's leotard in the dryer before I had to get her over to her friend's house so they could take her to a rehearsal for the Nutcracker. Our little Emily "auditioned" last Saturday and make the cut, so now she has a rehearsal every Saturday! We still have Curren's soccer game at 4pm (right at the hottest part of the day and there is absolutely NO shade at the field) and then some friends invited us over for dinner. Yay! I don't have to cook and they are having ribs, so it should be just delicious! Curren's buddy from next door is over and they are making light sabers (again, I have no idea if I spell any of that Star Wars stuff correctly). I am doing laundry and trying to keep Hunter out of the crayons, scissors, etc...
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment