Ok, I got to feeling guilty about not having a picture of my third child on my blog after I talked to my friend Kim, in Delaware this afternoon, so...this is the craziest almost-18-month-old little boy! He is into everything! He climbed out of his crib two months ago and now nothing is safe. He will open the pantry and pour an entire box of cereal out and then say, "Uh-oh." Then he will move onto the bathroom where he puts things into the toilet and then unrolls the roll of toilet paper. He finds trouble everywhere he goes!
He is almost old enough to go the nursery at church and normally I would be looking forward to that, but my friends are the nursery leader and I'm afraid that they are going to go nuts trying to watch him for two hours!
I do have to say that Hunter is very lovable. How can I not melt when he comes down stairs holding his favorite blue blankie and Pooh bear!? Adorable!! He loves to snuggle and put his head on my shoulder when I hold him.

1 comments:
I have a similar picture of Cooper but his hands are covered in Laytex paint! I love your pictures!
Post a Comment