Our Primary program was on Sunday and it was so sweet! Curren and Emily did a great job of saying their part. Emily loves using the microphone! I teach the CTR 8 class and it was neat to learn the songs along with the kids. Our ward has a big primary (125 children) and the presidency always does a nice job with everything and the program was no exception. I think I cried every time we sang a song! My favorite this year was "I Believe in Christ". A little girl sang one verse all by herself and it was awesome. I love to hear the children sing!
That night we went to a really good fireside. My friend's brother happens to be Paul Cardall. He came out to visit her and to do this fireside for our stake. His cd's are sold at Deseret Book and the one I love is the Primary songs, of course. He was amazing! I was in the foyer with Hunter almost the entire time, but luckily the speakers out there are good. It was interesting to hear him talk about his experiences and I loved listening to him play the piano. I highly recommend his cd!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Music
Posted by Lori Ellsworth at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment