Sunday, March 18, 2007

Our neighborhood

I have to say that we love where we live. The are always lots of kids outside playing and we love talking walks down to the stop sign at the end of the street. All the houses are brick and I love looking at all of them as we go by. Curren is out in front on his bike (with NO training wheels), Emily is behind him with her pink kitty helmet on, riding her sparkly bike with training wheels, and I bring up the rear with Hunter in the Baby Jogger. I have a lot of strollers but that one is my favorite!

2 comments:

Chrispy Critter said...

What in the world were you doing up at 5:39 am!!!! Watch out, this is sort of addicting!

A & C Hickson said...

I was reading along on your blog and thought what a crazy girl to be up so early! Can you not sleep?