Check this out!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo
I saw that not too long ago on Facebook. It's so cool! I'd love to see something like that. I love how everyone was like, "what is going on?"
I meant, "see something like that" in person. I re-read what I wrote and it didn't make sense to me, so I thought I'd clarify. :)
Now my interests are peaked. Wonder where I could do this in Utah and totally freak some people out.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I saw that not too long ago on Facebook. It's so cool! I'd love to see something like that. I love how everyone was like, "what is going on?"
I meant, "see something like that" in person. I re-read what I wrote and it didn't make sense to me, so I thought I'd clarify. :)
Now my interests are peaked. Wonder where I could do this in Utah and totally freak some people out.
Post a Comment