Friday, March 7, 2008

Let it snow!




We had SNOW yesterday! It was beautiful, too! We hung out with friends in the afternoon and had hot chocolate with cute pink marshmallows (Thanks, Christine!) and then the kids went out to play in the snow. They were cold and wet when they came in, but then we made snow slushies with lime-ade. So fun. Hunter was too little to remember the snow we got in Arizona, so he was loving it for the first time. I had to get up in attic to dig out all of the snow pants, hats, and mittens. Little Porter took a nap so I got to show the kids how to make a snowman. We used limes for eyes and a carrot nose. Emily said it was actually a snow lady because it looked like me, with green eyes. She feels bad for me because I'm the only one in our family who doesn't have blue eyes. Mine are green, like the snow lady's.


1 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the "snowlady" with the green eyes. That is so cute! It was sure fun to have snow to play in!