Porter is already three months old and Hunter will be two this month. I love these two boys! I just love Porter's double chin. He is getting chubby little thighs, too. He looks just like all of our other babies. His hair is starting to get lighter, too. Hunter loves playing trains. It's an obsession, just like Curren! It's a good thing, because we have 100's of dollars worth of trains inside that train table. This morning we met a friend for donuts and a little boy had a Thomas shirt on and Hunter went nuts! I need to get Curren's 2T-3T box of clothes out so Hunt can have one of his own.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Hunter and Porter
Posted by Lori Ellsworth at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe you have these two kids I have never met! They really are adorable - Tim and I were just talking about you guys and Tim said I really liked them, you know thats big Tim doesn't just like everyone! Anyway we miss you but you guys look like your doing amazing. I have to agree with your post on buying some new clothes. It is amazing how you feel once you put yourself in something cute!!
We miss you guys too, Tia! Come out for a visit. We love Texas! You saw Hunter...we moved when he was about 4 months old when we left Flag!
Awww! That is such a cute picture of your two, cute, youngest kiddos! So sweet! They just grow way too fast, don't they? :)
Post a Comment