
For Easter we have a few fun traditions. One of the kids' favorite is dying eggs. It is a huge mess, and smelly (I can't stand the smell of boiled eggs and vinegar!!), but fun anyway. We also made sugar cookies and decorated them with frosting and sprinkles. Hunter LOVES to bake and he had a blast with the cookies. He dumped an entire container of tiny pastel balls on one cookie and the kitchen floor. It was a MESS!
That afternoon we went to church and the choir put together a really nice program and that evening our friends came over for a yummy ham dinner. I even got out my grandma's silver and my china for the adults. We ate in the dining room while the kids had their own party in the kitchen. We're so thankful for our family of friends here in Texas!

1 comments:
I'm actually commenting your blog! I realized I always check your blog but never comment! Your Easter sounds great...Chris got sick on Easter Sunday and I got lazy, so the kids and I chopped up all the hard boiled eggs we spent Saturday dyeing and had egg salad sandwiches for Easter dinner. We didn't even use plates....just ate right off the table...it was so nice, maybe we'll make it a family tradition....(just kidding!)
Post a Comment