Wednesday, March 26, 2008

St. Patrick's Day Triathlon

The same day we went to the arboretum, James did his second triathlon. He did really well and had fun swimming, biking, and running with a bunch of other people from our ward. This race was right in our town and went right past the front of our neighborhood, so that's where we waited to see him ride by. He has been working out pretty hard since last summer and he is in great shape. He inspires me! In fact, I met with a trainer where I workout (since it was free) and he set me up with a program. It's only been a few days, but I am feeling stronger and I'm also eating better. He also challenged me to drink a gallon of water a day. That is a lot of water!!

1 comments:

Xela said...

A gallon of water a day! Oh my I am lucky to get in a few glasses! They all did such a great job and I agree with you it is inspiring us all to get in shape! :) By the way you look great especially since Porter is only 4 months!