Wow! What a book! I just finished it and now I'm anxious to read the next in the series. Lots of my friends have recommended it and it was really good. I love that the author graduated from BYU, lives in Arizona, and has 3 little boys. I can't imagine how she found the time to write a bestselling first book! Now that's talent. So, if you are looking for a book that you just can't put down, this is it. Those of you that live in Texas, let me know if you want to borrow my copy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Agreed. Great book, great series. I finished the third one a couple weeks ago and I'm in the, "now what?" phase of having to wait for the next one.
I loved them too! Keep going, they are all good ( the 3rd one is a little slow in the middle). They made me want to bite Matt.
Post a Comment