



The Riverwalk in San Antonio was so cool! It's like being at Disneyland. Super clean, tons of trees, flowers and greenery with lots of restaurants with patio seating. We loved just walking down the path under the city. Of course, we took a whole bunch of photos. Then we headed over to the Alamo. What an interesting story! Did you know that this is where Davy Crockett died? (Along with many other men). These guys didn't stand a chance against Santa Anna and his army of thousands, but they held them off for 13 days!

4 comments:
Lori and James, this is the Skeltons (Tyson and Bethany) writing, from Flagstaff (do you remember us?). We found your blog through another blog. It's so fun to see what your family is up to and how it has grown! how do you like Texas? send me an email and I will invite you to my blog. btskelton@gmail.com
I love all your pictures. You have such a beautiful family!
Wow, you are kicking my butt on this blog thing! I need some serious updating! Your kids are beautiful! I hope we end up in Austin so we can hang out together!
I hope you guys move to Austin! I think it's a great city. We seriously love Texas!
Post a Comment