This week I have felt so blessed. I have such good friends! My friend Chris hemmed three pairs of Curren's pants for me and then on Wednesday she brought us dinner. Our sewing machine isn't working right and poor Curren had been wearing pants to church that were way too short. I so owe Chris for doing that for me. When she brought dinner, she also brought some amazing cream cheese brownies!
Yesterday I met a few friends at the park since school was out early. It was a gorgeous fall day and the kids had so much fun with their buddies. Curren even took his scooter because there is a good hill there. Emily hooked up with the "big girls" (first graders) and ran around with them. Hunter played in the sand box and found caterpillars. When we were getting ready to go, Lisa offered to take the boys and Christine said she'd take the girls. They said I could just take Hunter home for a nap so I could rest, too. I am so blessed to have good friends!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Good friends
Posted by Lori Ellsworth at 11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment