Thursday, October 11, 2007

Nine Years


Tuesday was our anniversary! Even though it was a week night, we made the evening fun. I set the dining room table with our china and when James came home, I had him feed the kids and get them bathed. I ran out and picked up the food I ordered from Pei Wei and we got to eat all by ourselves while the kids watched a movie. I love the orange peel beef and I got the kung pao chicken for James. It was so yummy! And even though I told him not to get me anything, he brought home flowers--daisies--my favorite. He is the best! So, here a picture we took last year while we were taking family shots. I would post a wedding photo, but we were married before the age of digital photography.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh, that's right! Happy 9th anniversary, fellow '98ers! I love the picture. It sounds like y'all had a great night. So sweet!

Tia said...

Happy Aniversary, I love that you did that at home!

Chrispy Critter said...

We are 98 also. I forgot to tell you that I totally went to Jr. High and High school with Paul Cardall! That is so funny that he came to your ward.

Lori Ellsworth said...

Did you know his sister, Rebecca?