
Emily was at museum school and Curren was at kindergarten, so it was just me and my Hunter baby all morning! He loves ducks and makes the baby sign for them whenever he sees a picture of one, so I thought it would be fun for just the two of us to go and feed some ducks together. So, after we met Emily's carpool, Hunter and I drove over to Bear Creek Park. Sure enough, there were plenty of ducks to feed and he had a ball. I was a little nervous that they were going to come after him, but they were good tempered and just wanted to try out my **homemade** wheat bread. Hunter had so much fun and it was really nice to spend time with just him.
I just love these little mary-janes of Emily's. She is going to outgrow them soon, so I wanted to make sure I had a picture of her wearing them. I love little girls in knee high socks. Too cute!

1 comments:
I am so proud of you for making bread! I tried some whole wheat bread but I didn't cook it long enough. We feed the ducks at wheeler farm so much raw bread that I thought there was going to be a news story about all the dead ducks at the park!
Post a Comment