Saturday, October 27, 2007

Nutcracker


Our little Emily has been rehearsing for her premier performance in the Nutcracker. She is a cherub and today she was fitted for her costume. She is always excited to go to ballet and she has learned so much from her teachers. The show is the week after my baby is due so I hope he isn't too late! I don't want to miss seeing her!

During her fitting, James called to tell me that he thought he had broken his toe. He had slipped in our garage when he was messing around with Curren and washing the car! Luckily my friend was there, fitting the girls, and her husband is a podiatrist. She called her husband who called James to tell him that he was coming over to check him out. It turns out that he broke his big toe, which is now taped to the next toe. No need to x-ray, just rest it. Thank goodness, because we still had a soccer game and a Halloween party to go to! We haven't down-loaded those pictures yet, so I will write about that tomorrow!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

ADORABLE! Seriously...she is so cute!

Michael said...

James, Emily is far too cute have come from your genes. As for the broken toe, I can't imagine James ever screwing around while washing cars, he is so serious. Hmmm....

Lori Ellsworth said...

Thanks, Lauren!! Michael, can't you just picture James and Curren out washing the car and being crazy?! After it happened, Curren was giving him a hard time and said "Dude, it can't hurt that bad!"

Michael said...

We miss you guys so much! We don't seem to get out as much as before and just check out the sites. As for the toe James, buck it up cowboy. Like Curren said, it really can't hurt that bad, right?

I totally thought about working on cars together the other day as I was changing the brakes on the Civic. Where was James when I needed him?

Hope things continue to go well for all. I guess no running for a while.