

This morning before church we drove over to an area that had some interesting doors and architecture to take pictures of the kids. It was a really windy day, but we got some good photos. There is a canal running through a bunch of office buildings and there just happen to be some really cool doors and windows. It is a very popular place to take pictures, but, lucky for us, there was just one other photographer that showed up with a family when we were finishing up. Everyone was in a good mood and all it took was a $1 bribe to make Curren happy and cooperative! I LOVE this picture of him, even though he looks so much older than almost six! Emily is so good about us taking pictures of her. She thinks it's fun to be a model. I wasn't planning on being in ANY pictures this late in my pregnancy (huge cheeks and bottom!!) but I agreed to a profile with my hair hiding the fact that I don't have enough make-up on, and of course--had to be done in black and white. It didn't turn out so bad. Our photographer? James Ellsworth, of course!!

4 comments:
I LOVE the pictures! Nice shots James! And Lori, you look beautiful! You always do!
What great photos. Curren is so grown up and such a good looking kid. You look wonderful pregnant! don't hide anything!
Matt just asked if you were pregnant!
Umm...yes, I am! And I'm actually due in 23 days!!
Post a Comment