I wanted one of these so badly when I was a little girl. (What '70's little girl didn't?) Emily used the Toys R Us gift card she got for her birthday to buy this beauty. She made a tiny little yellow cake with chocolate frosting today, just to test it out. Pretty cool that a 100 watt light bulb can cook something so tasty and satisfying! Emily's American Girl doll's name is Kaitlyn. She loves this doll. We spend lots of time making up stories about her and combing her hair and fixing it to look like Emily's. I had a doll like this. She was a My Friend Mandy doll. I took her everywhere with me. James noted that it looks like I am influencing the things that Emily plays with and I replied, "Oh, I sure am!" I am so glad that I have a fun little girl to play with. The thing she wants for Christmas is one of those Barbie heads you can put make-up on. My neighbor, Natasha had one of those. That's another thing I always wanted when I was little....so.....I hope Santa brings Emily one!

1 comments:
my little brother had and easy bake (i know that sounds strange) and that thing was AWESOME!
i'm sure my kids will definitely be getting toys I wish I always had. they already do. that's what we're supposed to do for them, right? make their life better than ours was? hehe.
I can't believe how grown up Emily is. I will never forget when we went to your house to eat in probably February or March of 2004 and Curren stepped on her while she was laying on the floor! she had to have been maybe 4 months or so? I don't know, but tyson and I will never forget james saying, "what are you doing, you freak?" we didn't have any kids so we couldn't completely understand, but now having a baby and a 2 and 3 year old.. i TOTALLY understand!
Post a Comment