Sunday, August 3, 2008
Curren lost his first tooth!
We were at the Rousseau's for dinner (which was delicious!!) and before we left Christine wanted to try and pull Curren's loose tooth. After three tries, it was out! Curren was so thrilled! He couldn't stop looking at himself in the mirror when we got home. So cute. I'm so glad she did it. I used to be able to pull my students' teeth when I taught first grade, but I guess I hate to inflict pain on my own kids! Christine also gave him two stickers to wear so that everyone would notice his missing tooth. We called James and told him, and then Curren wanted to tell Nana Jearldene who was visiting, and then he asked who else was there and wanted to tell somebody else. So, he also talked to Brian, Matt, Nana Falene, Jace, Kenah, and Alynn! He looks like a big kid now!
Posted by Lori Ellsworth at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment