Yesterday Emily started Kindergarten and Curren started first grade. They were both excited to go to school! I am the one who is a bit sad. I'm so glad they love school, but I miss them when they are gone. My little Bug is gone all day! Emily is in afternoon kindergarten and for some reason that made it easier to say good bye to her. Last year when Curren started I think I was so sad because part of me wanted to be a teacher again (HIS teacher) and my baby was growing up. After that first year behind us, I know that Emily is in good hands and will have so many great experiences. She is happy that two friends from primary are in her class and that her teacher is pretty!Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Back to School
Yesterday Emily started Kindergarten and Curren started first grade. They were both excited to go to school! I am the one who is a bit sad. I'm so glad they love school, but I miss them when they are gone. My little Bug is gone all day! Emily is in afternoon kindergarten and for some reason that made it easier to say good bye to her. Last year when Curren started I think I was so sad because part of me wanted to be a teacher again (HIS teacher) and my baby was growing up. After that first year behind us, I know that Emily is in good hands and will have so many great experiences. She is happy that two friends from primary are in her class and that her teacher is pretty!Posted by Lori Ellsworth at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know what you mean. Hannah and Isaac start next Thursday and it's killing me. At the same time I know I'm going to get a lot more done during the day.
it goes by so fast! somehow i have a 4th and 2nd grader! no idea how that happened..
Post a Comment