Sometimes a picture can say a thousand words. Hunter loves to be messy! You have got to see his booster seat at our table...wait, never mind. It's way too gross and I'd be embarrassed. He talks like he's a big kid and he loves his brothers and sister. He like to ride (be pushed) on his bike and jump on the trampoline with Curren and Emily. The other day while I was nursing Porter, Hunter said, "Porty eat Mommy body". When it's time for bed, he wants to "rock it". I love rocking him. We sing the Sunbeam song and then we gather Pooh bear, Blankie, a choo-choo, and a Nemo book to take to bed. He has recently discovered Thomas the Tank Engine movies and is becoming a train lover just like his big brother was. (We're glad, since we spent plenty of money on trains, tracks, etc!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It's so great that you recorded that quote by Hunter to have forever! He'll love to know that he said "porty eat mommy's body". that is so cute. what a good looking family.
-bethany
Post a Comment