Curren was the star of the week in his class this past week. We covered a big poster board with pictures of him taken over the past 6 years and included some artwork and lists of his favorite things. He is a good reader and he really likes Star Wars and Legos. He has a crush on a little girl from church. When I pick him up from school the first thing he tells me is that he saw her. He says she looks like Princess Leia, which is the ultimate compliment! This week he is learning about Texas, so they made flags with torn paper. Did you know that Texas has it's own pledge? The kids say the pledge that all the rest of America does and then they say the Texas pledge right after that!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Curren
I honor the Texas flag.
I pledge allegiance to thee.
Texas.
One state, under God, indivisible.
Nana and Papa Ellsworth bought him a pair of Heelys, and he is practicing on them all the time! He wants a skateboard just like Dad's, and he loves to ride his scooter and his bike.
Posted by Lori Ellsworth at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love seeing your little children. It is amazing to see how fast they grow. Please give my best to them. We miss you guys!
Hey, what's new with you guys? I was going through Curren's baby pictures (for his star of the week poster) and came across several of Alexis. Those two were so cute and chubby!
Only in Texas do they make the kids say a pledge for the state. Gotta love that.
Post a Comment