Sunday, February 17, 2008

Curren's New Heelys

Nana and Papa E bought Curren a new pair of Heelys a couple of weeks ago and he has been practicing like crazy on them. He just got the hang of it, which this video shows. Now he wants to go shopping with Lori so he can ride them in Target and Wal-Mart where there aren't any cracks to trip him up (the old and fat ladies are the obstacles now).

7 comments:

Chrispy Critter said...

I love the new look of your blog! How did you do that? Your pictures are darling. I am so impressed that you have 4 kids. You are such a great mom. Thanks for your great example!

Michael said...

I want some Healy's too, just so I can enjoy the whole shopping experience. Yes, I am still a kid at heart. It is Mary that asks me if I am crazy. I always tell her, "I'll bet James has some."

James it was great talking to you. We'll have to do it again soon and hopefully Lori will be able to join in.

Lauren said...

That is awesome! Way to go Curren! I love the video!

Nathan said...

If I could borrow those from Curren, maybe I could keep up with James on the morning runs, without running!

Lori Ellsworth said...

I want some Heely's, too! It would be so fun to push the shopping cart/stroller with those on! And Michael, James doesn't have a pair, but he wants some!!

Lori Ellsworth said...

Ok, our backyard looks so bad this time of year! You can tell that we need to paint that red table and replace the trampoline pad. It's all rotted out from the sun. A little embarrassing...

rebecca said...

Gavin said, "wow curren's good!" Persistence is a great quality. Noah cannot wait until his feet are big enough. Those shoes were the best invention.
My kids are really missing yours. They keep asking when they can see eachother again. Gavin even had a dream about Legoland and he said it reminded him of the great time he had there with curren and James.