Yesterday was Porter's blessing day. James gave him such a beautiful blessing. In the circle were James' dad (his parents flew in for the weekend), Leslie Rousseau, Nate Wright, Jeff Andrews, and Andy Hickson. We're so glad that Ken and Jearldene were able to be with us for Porter's blessing. It was fun visiting with them. We went bowling, out for dinner, and then we took a picnic to the park today since it was so warm! Curren was so happy to have them pick him up at school, too.
Before I met the gang at the bowling alley, Porter and I stopped by Target to see if I could find a new dress. It's my own little tradition to buy myself a new dress when my babies are blessed or when I give a talk. I still have weight to lose, but I had been running out of things to wear. I didn't think I have much luck, but boy, was I lucky! Target has some really cute skirts and tops and some great dresses, all for under $50!! Two Saturdays in a row I have found some great things! I had several things draped over the stroller, but I had to put some back. It was hard to choose, but I will be heading back to check out what they have frequently.
Before I met the gang at the bowling alley, Porter and I stopped by Target to see if I could find a new dress. It's my own little tradition to buy myself a new dress when my babies are blessed or when I give a talk. I still have weight to lose, but I had been running out of things to wear. I didn't think I have much luck, but boy, was I lucky! Target has some really cute skirts and tops and some great dresses, all for under $50!! Two Saturdays in a row I have found some great things! I had several things draped over the stroller, but I had to put some back. It was hard to choose, but I will be heading back to check out what they have frequently.

3 comments:
I thought you looked great in your dress that deep blue was so pretty on you. And Porter is just so CUTE! I am about to run out to Target hope I am as lucky in my searching! :)
Your family picture is darling! Glad to hear the blessing went well. I like your new dress tradition. I think I might just need to start that myself!
Thanks, Xela! I LOVE Target!!
Post a Comment