Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cookies and Basketball


Curren has been playing Upward basketball this winter. It's been fun watching him play. He has a great coach and is learning about offense/defense. The program is through the Baptist church and the kids memorize scriptures at each practice and after each game they earn stars for different reasons. One week Curren got a star for being the most Christlike player. There is also a half-time devotional. It is a pretty cool program.
My mom is visiting us this week! We were having all kinds of fun until she got really sick! She was in bed all day today. I feel so bad for her. The flu is going around like crazy here. We made homemade chicken noodle soup tonight...hopefully it helps her feel better. On Saturday Emily and I made chocolate chip cookies, since it was super cold outside. That cute little apron and kerchief was a Valentine's Day present for her and her little doll Casey has a matching set, too! So cute! I want one, too!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear your Mom is sick! I hope she's feeling a bit better today.

I love the picture of you, Emily & your Mom! That is just so sweet!

Curren looks right at home holding that basketball too!

Let me know if you need anything!