Thanks for the great photo of the kids, Lori. I can't believe how you got them all to sit still for a photo. Good job! I can't wait to see them all again. It has been way way way too long. -James
I agree, it has been too long. Poor James. I know that my little girls just don't compare. But I will admit, they love him to death and we can't wait for the whole family to be here!
7 comments:
They are all such cuties, Lori. Is James gone? When are you moving?
Thanks for the great photo of the kids, Lori. I can't believe how you got them all to sit still for a photo. Good job! I can't wait to see them all again. It has been way way way too long.
-James
I agree, it has been too long. Poor James. I know that my little girls just don't compare. But I will admit, they love him to death and we can't wait for the whole family to be here!
Hang in there Lori! You have a beautiful family!
Great shot Lori! They are all so adorable!
You are amazing! You're doing such a great job as the lone-parent! (insert lone-ranger theme music here).
you are amazing!! any news on the house yet?
Ah, i love the family shot. I love Emily's long socks too. i hope you guys are together soon! that would just suck.
Post a Comment