Oh my, I love you my squishy little baby! This is not the best picture of you, but it is hard to get a picture of you holding still. You are always on the go, crawling up the stairs, pulling yourself up on everything. You just started clapping, too. You love to eat just about anything, except strawberries. Now I fix four kid plates at dinner. All the kids in the neighborhood love tickling you and getting you to smile. I love holding you with your favorite blanket in your hands as you get ready to go to sleep. I love how you rest your head on my chest and take a deep breath before I put you in your crib. And I so love how the top of your sweet little head smells.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Porter, 9 months
Posted by Lori Ellsworth at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment