Monday, December 8, 2008

Lori, 35 years


Before we left Texas, I turned thirty-five. My friend, and visiting teacher, Dina had a party for me at her big, beautiful house. Dina is an amazing host and entertainer, so there was lots of tasty food! My favorite was an appetizer from Costco. It was pesto, cream cheese and sun dried tomatoes. Yummy! I have such generous friends. A few of them went in on a gift card for a massage with hot stones at Coldwater Creek Spa for me. They even scheduled the appointment and watched the kids so I could go. It makes me cry just thinking about how thoughtful they are. I am missing everyone in Texas today!

1 comments:

Tia said...

I just read through all your posts, but started at the end and kept thinking im sooo confused did they move. Then I got onto the rest of the story. Im sure that was so unbelieveably hard being away from James I wish I was there with you to help but I know nothing at that point you just need your husband. Im so glad prayers were answered and you guys are in Utah- Im wondering if this was the job you guys hadn't wanted for a while or a different one. Anyway so excited you guys are there now!