Saturday, November 8, 2008

Porter, 11 months

This little guy's first birthday is the day before Thanksgiving this year. That's in just a few weeks! He loves to play peek-a-boo, roll balls, play cars with Hunter, and sometimes he has the cutest little belly-laugh! He "sings" in the car with the radio and I just love his little "words". Stills loves his creme colored blanket and cannot sleep without it.

4 comments:

Chrispy Critter said...

I tagged you! See my blog.

Kristi said...

Lori! How are you doing? You probably don't even remember me but I saw you on Tia's blog and wanted to say hi! You all look great! I can'y believe how big all of the kids have gotten! So Sweet!

Laurel said...

Hi Lori. I finally found your blog. Your kids are gorgeous! So I hear that you are back in Utah. Very cool! Laurel

Jessica Hughes said...

James and Lori this Is Jessica Hughes we need your new address we have an old one. wantto send you a card...thanks. thehugheswebe@verizon.net