This is dedicated to the kind Texan who bought us a bag of Teddy Grahams at Love Field before we took off. (Seriously, this man said he had been watching us in the airport as we grabbed McDonald's, ate dinner, and played before boarding). I guess he felt sorry for me, since I was traveling on my own with four kids under 7.
These kids were sooo good! Along the way several people helped me with carseats, blankies, dropped sippy cups.
Don't let these faces fool you. These children were so sad to leave Texas. They still are, in fact. They shed many tears on the plane. And that always makes me cry, too.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Plane ride
Posted by Lori Ellsworth at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I can't even imagine how hard it must have been to travel alone with four kiddos. Glad to hear you are all together now and doing well!
Yea you guys are together again and that's all that matters. We miss ya guys next time we are in sandy or provo or orem we will have to get together. jessica
Post a Comment