Last week I took Emily to the school to register her for kindergarten! I can't believe she will be going to school already! Curren will be in school all day in first grade and Emily will be going to afternoon kindergarten. I'm going to miss these two so much when school starts. But, Emily is so excited to be going and doing all the things that Curren has done this year.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is already going to go to school! Wow! That is so exciting!! I love your blog!! So cute! Love seeing all the pictures!
How do you get the list on the side that says family and friends? Also Mikel and Matt's is blocked, do you know how I can get them to add me? I do not have their email and I would love to see pictures of their baby! Thanks for your help!
Denise
Oh she's so cute! I can't believe carter and her are going to be in Kindergarten, cross your fingers carter makes it through! Great pictures below James is really getting good!
she is so dang cute! her and hannah need to play:)
Emily can't get enough girl time, with all the boys we have around here! Bring Hannah over any time!
Post a Comment