Saturday, April 19, 2008

Open House




Last week we went to the open house at Museum School. Emily was so excited to have all of us see her classroom and all the cool things she has been learning about. What a fun night! We got to see some amphibians, talk to her teachers, have dinner, play in the kids' section of the museum, watch a show in the portable planetarium, and best of all, sing and dance with Mr. Bill. That guy was awesome. I guess he is a local "celebrity" since he has cd's for sale at Barnes & Noble. Curren was jealous that Emily's school was so fun. The metroplex (Dallas-Ft. Worth) is so full of great places, and the museums, zoos, aquarium, botanical gardens, theatres, etc are awesome! We love it here!


4 comments:

terahreu said...

It is so fun to look at your site. I have now joined the blogging world! My site is, ordinarylifebromley.blogspot.com. I love watching your kids grow and you look great!

Melanie said...

i have always wondered how far a drive that is? it always looks and sounds like such a fun thing for them.

Lauren said...

I've always thought that sounded like a fun school. I know my kids would eat it up! I'm considering it for Lil next year (if I have a carpool vehicle by then, that is). :)

Lori Ellsworth said...

Terah, I love your blog and it's great to see pictures of your cute kids! Melanie, it's about a 30min. drive. Talk to Rebecca, there is a group of kids going next year!