Sunday, January 27, 2008

Girl Stuff


Nana Jearldene bought these cute sparkly shoes for Emily while she was here. Emily just loves wearing them! I like them with her footless hot pink tights. It's so fun to have a little girl to buy things for! I love my boys, but I'm so glad that Emily likes pink, sparkles, dolls, etc.
Yesterday she was at Target with me, so we stopped at the Starbucks inside to get a strawberries and cream Frappaccino (there's no coffee in it--it's like a milkshake). She thought that was such a big treat! So we browsed and I found a couple of great deals. I had been wanting a new double stroller because ours is pretty hammered. Whenever we gate check it at the airport they manage to lose a piece of it! Seriously, one time we got it back and it was missing the rear snack tray. Another time it was the front cup holder. It looks so trashy. Anyway, I found one for $64 yesterday!! What a deal!! Then, I have been getting new bedding for my room and picked up a bed skirt for $34. Another great clearance find. We haven't had new bedding since we got married, and it was worn out, not to mention the wrong size, since we've had a king size bed for several months now! The duvet is chocolate brown and I love it!

1 comments:

Nathan said...

So cute! I love girl stuff too! It sounds like you found some great deals! I just love Target! I can't wait to see your new stroller!