
Since the kids didn't have school today a bunch of us headed over to the Dallas Museum of Science and Nature. It was so much fun! Just picture 3 minivans and an SUV filled with a total of 6 moms and 17 kids navigating their way through Dallas! (LOVE the new GPS we got for Christmas!) We had lunch and then played in the sand at a dinosaur dig, made big bubbles, played in a barnyard, put on a show, etc. It was a blast! Many thanks to all the other moms who helped me keep an eye on my kids and held the baby, too. I have some really good friends. Before we went home we stopped at Sprinkles for cupcakes. Note: not super kid-friendly, but oh wow, tasty cupcakes that are almost too cute to eat. A fun way to end a great day off from school!

3 comments:
What a fun, fun day! I would do it again, even the un-kid friendly Sprinkles!
What a blast! That was an adventure to remember. It's so much more fun to do something like that surrounded by friends! I love that picture with Hunter's hair blowing up! Too funny! And, of course, Emily is adorable! :) Sprinkles definitely had yummy cupcakes!
I am so sad that we are not coming to Texas. That would have been so fun!
Post a Comment