Can it really be October already?! My little Porter's first year is coming to an end and I am not ready for him to be a toddler yet. My last little baby is growing up too fast! I get in as many kisses on his sweet little cheeks as I possibly can each day! I love going in to get him out of his crib when he wakes up. He is always so happy. In fact we all fight over who is going to go in to see Porter first! He is all giggly and has his favorite blanket in his hand, ready to get out. While we were in Utah he waved for the first time, to Grandpa Jearl. Then when we went to church with James' grandparents, he thought Grandma Falene was waving to him and he waved back. She was actually just leading the music for sacrament meeting! He already likes playing with cars and trains. He scoots down the stairs all by himself. He still LOVES to eat. Oh my, I sure do love you, Porter.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Porter, 10 months
Posted by Lori Ellsworth at 11:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe how much hair he has! Dawson is BALD! So, cute!
He is darling! I can't believe he is almost a year. How quickly time flies by.
Seriously...can I just eat him up, please?
Post a Comment