Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10

I have been married to the most perfect man for me for 10 years! He makes me laugh, is a good listener, can fix anything around our house, takes great pictures, draws, is good lookin, bakes bread, can fix a lot of things on our cars, is a really fun dad, he is faithful, has a testimony of the gospel, still skateboards, loves to be outdoors, loves me no matter what, and there is no one I'd rather be with. (Ok, I don't like this picture so much, but it was the most recent one we have).

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy anniversary Lori! I think it's a great picture, by the way!

CONGRATULATIONS on 10 years!

Jenni said...

Happy 10 Years! You guys look great, I love reading your blog. Wish you many more wonderful years of marriage!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary! You both look great! Hope that you continue to enjoy many more year together!

Bethany said...

Happy Anniversary! It's a great picture!

LaShelle said...

Happy 10th Anniversary Lori and James! Our 10th comes up next year. How are things going? Send me a note, I miss you tons!