Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Love this little boy

Just a few minutes ago, when I went in to snuggle with Curren, he said, "Mom, come here. I want to tell you something." Then he puts his arms around me, pulls me into his chest and whispers in my ear, "I love you no matter what, so I'm giving you this..." And he gives me a big kiss and we lay there hugging for the longest time. Then he tells me how he misses me when he goes to school and whenever he goes to a friend's house to play. How sweet is he? This is also the boy who finds rocks that are shaped like hearts and gives them to me. Yes, I think I love this boy...a whole lot.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

oh that brings tears to my eyes. why do they have to grow up? what a sweetheart. do you think he'd marry audrey one day? :)

Lauren said...

Aww, that is so sweet! It brought tears to my eyes too! We love Curren too! He's such a sweetie!

Kelly said...

That hurts my heart! I didn't know that he was so sweet. He must have great parents! Enjoy these days, it's amazing how quickly time flies!

Bethany said...

What a good looking little guy he is!

texaswilliams said...

Ok that makes me cry!