Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tag, I'm it

Ok, I've been tagged by several friends who blog. So, here is my list:

3 Joys
Anytime my kids laugh
A clean house
Eating good food

3 Fears
That something terrible will happen to my kids
Rats
That our house won't sell

3 Goals
To finish the Book of Mormon
Read to my kids everyday
Run a 10K

3 Current Obsessions
Keeping my house looking picture perfect for showings
Organizing closets
Throwing out old stuff

3 Random, surprising facts
I love tapioca pudding
I can't read a book (other than scriptures) more than one time
I can't whistle

4 comments:

Chrispy Critter said...

Wow, we have a lot in common! Do you know where you will be living?

rebecca said...

you cannot whistle, hhmmmm:) I got the pics in the mail - thank you. There are a lot of really cute ones. We're in DE and we drove past your old house today. It still looks cute. I cannot even imagine you guys still living here. The YMCA built a whole new family pool center down the road from the old pool. It's like a reapot pool with a water slide, buckets of water spilling over and dropping on your heads and a little lazy river....so cool. I only wish LB would hop on the band wagon. We had a ball.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you will be coming closer to us again! there's a better chance to see you that way! Hope all is going well, we love you guys! Check out my blog to see what we are up to, thanks for turning me on to blogging, I love it!

Anonymous said...

dont know why I showed up as anonymous, anyway it's LaShelle that just posted.