We are moving to Utah! James accepted a job with GE Healthcare in Salt Lake City and he starts July 21. We hope that our house sells quick. We have consistently moved about every two years. We met in San Diego, lived in Salt Lake when we were first married, moved to Delaware, moved to Arizona, then Texas, and now Utah, again. We are sad to leave our awesome neighborhood, good friends, great ward, school, etc. On the other hand, we look forward to seeing old friends and having some family close. Plus, we can drive to San Diego to see our parents and cousins. (I had to wait to write this post because James just barely told his boss here about his plans!)
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow! Selfishly I am so happy. That way, when we visit with Axel's family we can swing by and see you too! You guys are quite the movers.
Can't wait to hear the details. When will you be going?
I am excited for you! I hope that we will be able to see you more often!
What will james be doing with GE? We are very excited for you, as I'm sure you wouldn't be accepting the opportunity if it wasn't the right move for you guys. Just wait till you get away from Texas summers...I think you will probably enjoy Utah summers a bit more!
Where will you guys be living? My sister-in-law is moving to Draper and we're planning a trip to SLC for conference. It would be fun to catch up with the Ellsworths!
Seriously!!! Dude I can't believe you are coming and we are going! Our moving trailer comes july 28. We have got to get together before we go! Where are you going to live in SLC?
It will be fun to see friends when they are in Utah! We aren't sure where we'll live. We're thinking about Draper/South Jordan/Herriman right now. Chris, I won't be out there until we sell our house! : (
i can't believe you guys are going! it seems like you just got here. they will be lucky to have you back, but you will be missed here:)
Post a Comment