Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm back!


It's been a while since I have posted anything new...but I'm feeling good and this weekend was a busy one. It's hard to stay home when so many fun things are happening this time of year! We went to the stake baptism in the morning and then over to our friends' house for an open house they had for their daughter's baptism. Then James took the three "big" kids to see a movie with a couple of the other dads. Then Porter and I headed up to the Dallas Galleria with a friend to pick up a couple of Christmas presents. It was a cold, windy day so I think everyone in the metroplex was shopping there! It took us almost 45 minutes to get from the freeway exit to our parking spot. But, we had fun talking and Porter was such a good baby!
Last night was our ward Christmas party. It was good to see everyone again. I haven't been out much for the past few weeks, so it was fun to catch up with friends. The food was delicious and the program was nice. I think our kids would have to say that their favorite part was seeing Santa and eating their candy canes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute picture, wish we could have been there! Glad you are back to the land of the living "living crazy that is" :)

Lauren said...

I love the picture of everyone with Santa & the Mrs! So cute!

Chrispy Critter said...

cute santa picture!