Sunday, December 23, 2007

Fun stuff

First I have to say that we have the cleanest, biggest Wal-Mart Super Center in Texas! I love, love, love that place. The last time I was there I bought two things that I have to tell about. Have you tried the mint truffle Hershey's kisses? They are SO yummy! The second thing is Nicole nail polish. It's made by OPI, which is usually $9 a bottle at Sally. Nicole polish is really good--it goes on well and stays chip free for over a week on my toes! They also have lots of pretty pink shades. While I was painting Emily's toes yesterday our little neighbor Avery came over, so we did hers, too.

By the way, I LOVE every one's Christmas cards! There are so many super creative ones and it's so fun to see pictures of all the kids and get the annual updates, too. Keep them coming! We don't care if they're late!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those Mint Truffle Kisses too! I hope they keep them around!