Sunday, December 2, 2007

Emily in the Nutcracker


This was Emily's debut as a ballerina. She was a cherub in The Nutcracker. We got a babysitter for Hunter and we took Curren and Porter out to eat before the big show. The show was really good (there were also professional dancers in the production in addition to students). Emily was adorable and she had such a good time rehearsing and being a part of the whole show. Thanks to good friends who were willing to take her to the theatre, pick up new tights, etc, she was able to participate, since I wasn't able to do much this week! It was fun putting make-up on her and seeing her so excited about performing.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Way to go Emily! I love the picture! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

She was wonderful! What a star! Glad we got to see her in it.

Chrispy Critter said...

She is darling! I am curious what Porter ordered at the restraunt!

Chrispy Critter said...

I replied to this the other day, I guess it didn't work or you were highly offended! I want to know what Porter ate at the restraunt. Emily is darling! I can't believe you are blogging with four kids you are wonder woman!