Saturday, July 18, 2009

Skyline Drive


Last weekend we camped with the Lisonbee's and Breinholt's. James' grandparents came, too. We had lots of fun riding Greg's 4-wheeler, Mindy and Ryan's rhino, fishing (everyone caught at least one!), braiding hair, eating good food, singing songs, roasting marshmallows, and riding bikes. There are so many beautiful places to go in Utah.

5 comments:

Chrispy Critter said...

I love skyline drive!

A & C Hickson said...

Oh Gosh, everyone looks so grown up! I love the picture of Emily in the flowers! She is darling! What a skater girl!

A & C Hickson said...

Did you learn how to braid?

Ginny said...

We had some Lisonbee's in our ward awhile back. We didn't get to know them well but I remember he was an amazing piano player. Any relation?

terahreu said...

THis is Axel. Man that looks like fun. I could go for some fishing in Utah. Any stupid geese willing to get too close for some bread?

Currin is huge!