We were thrilled to find out that cute Sydnie was coming to Utah and wanted to come and stay with us!! She was such a big help to me while I was alone in Texas. I could go on for an hour telling how amazing this girl is. My kids just love her. She always brings fun stuff for the kids to do and this time was no exception. One night we were browsing through various blogs when we stopped and saw cake balls. Well, Sydnie knew how to make these so the next morning on our way out to Park City we picked up all the stuff we needed so we could make them while the boys napped. They are so yummy! And I guess they are the trendy thing in Dallas these days.
Sydnie helped me get ready for our trip to California, entertained the kids, babysat so we could go out on a date, and then as I packed the van, she printed out coloring pages for each child and put them in a Ziploc with snacks. Labeled each with a name and put them in the car. She is the best. We love you, Sydnie!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Awesome babysitter
Posted by Lori Ellsworth at 12:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment