I have been busy painting downstairs whenever the boys are asleep so I never have time to blog! Well, today I had planned to finish the dining room, but ran out of paint. So, I can blog, do facebook, etc!
On Sunday, at church, Emily ran to throw something away in the trash can in the hall. She tripped on her way back in. As she got closer to her seat, she told James, "I think Jesus tripped me. He doesn't want me running in the church!"
Porter is understanding so much now when we talk to him. New words he says:
huh--yes
gook--book
go, go--let's go!
guy--car
jooj--juice
We are constantly working in our yard to clear out all the over grown shrubs. James got the chainsaw out after work and didn't come in until it was really dark outside. We hope to get the front cleared enough to plant grass seed and then we'll start working on the back.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Update
Posted by Lori Ellsworth at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lori,
press on - I marvel at how you do it all. I checked the lego store and they are also out of that part - bummer.
Go Superwoman Lori!
I'm going to strip wallpaper and neglect cleaning.
Post a Comment