Funny picture, for sure. This is Hunter dressed up as Indiana Jones. Whatever Curren's obsession is, it becomes Hunter's as well. Currently Indian Jones is the theme at our home. This poor little boy has had a double ear infection this week. He has had so many ear infections but not quite enough to have tubes, according to Dr. Deitchman. Hmmm....I'm almost ready to see an ent and just have it done. So, our boy has been feverish and extra hard to deal with this week.
I just love Hunter, but oh man he is a tough kid. Every one at church (people who don't really know us well, too) know Hunter because he is the one who is always taken out of sacrament meeting. I just don't know how to deal with him. I guess I just don't know what makes him tick. How does that happen when I have been with him just about every moment since his birth? We were just at his 2 year well check (which by the way is free, because we have great insurance coverage--thanks, Medtronic!) and if his height is doubled then he will be 5'9" when he grows up. Bummer. Sorry buddy. I brought the tall genes, but apparently dad's are genetically dominant. The pediatrician also suggested reading "The Spirited Child".

4 comments:
Hey 5'9" isn't short! Are you calling my 5'6" husband a midget:>
Hunter is such a doll. I love when he starts talking away and his face lights up with a big smile when I ask him about trains or Indiana Jones! He's an adorable kid, just like all your others!
that picture is priceless! so sorry to hear about the ear infections, i know how that can be.
i would say to hold on till 3 years old! jackson was mine who i just couldn't figure out and when he turned 3 something magic happened. he's still the one who will give me a run for my money, but it's just so much easier now. hang in, i'm feeling for you!
my boys are loving Indy too! I love how they get into character it's so fun!
Post a Comment