Thursday, June 26, 2008

Boarding trip
















James took Curren on a skate/boogie boarding trip to CA. They had a total blast! Gavin was getting baptized and baby Savannah was being blessed, so it was a perfect time to head out west for a fun boys trip and to visit with family. It made me want to go to the beach so much when I looked at James' pictures! I LOVE going to the beach and I always feel a little homesick for San Diego in the summertime. Curren had tons of fun with his cousins and James enjoyed being with his brothers.

4 comments:

re said...

It was a good time. Gavin cried himself to sleep after Curren left.

Chrispy Critter said...

That picture of James laughing is classic! Matt and I still reminisce about James' gimp leg routine!

terahreu said...

I also love the picture of James. Awe, we miss you guys! Care to move to Nepal?

Melanie said...

looks like a fun trip!! cali in the summer must be amazing, can see why you'd miss it.