Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kindergarten Luau and Graduation







Monday was Curren's kindergarten graduation. Oh my, so sweet! They all got a diploma and the whole group sang "First Grade" to the tune of New York, New York. We've all got that song in our heads now! "We want to be a part of it, First Grade, First Grade!" The Friday before was the end of year party/luau. I brought the ice shaver and the kids loved making their own snow cones. It was a busy year full of fun events in kindergarten. I loved being Curren's class' room mom, but it is nice that the school year is over! Curren made lots of good friends and learned so much from his teacher. I am so thankful for Mrs. Thornton!

3 comments:

terahreu said...

Wow! I can't believe how big Curren is. It seems just yesterday he was barely walking around us in your basement. Such a handsome boy. Watch out for the teen years!

Lori Ellsworth said...

You guys used to call him "Cheeks" and that does seem like yesterday!!

Lauren said...

I can't believe our kiddos have graduated from Kindergarten! Wow! Congrats to Curren! Cute pictures!