Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Energy!

I have had so much energy this week! On Monday I rented a carpet cleaner from Wal-Mart and cleaned the family room and dining room. Well, at least I thought I cleaned the carpet. It turns out that the machine's brush wasn't turning, so was actually just spitting out water and then sucking it up, without scrubbing. So, I returned it along with the $22 bottle of soap and they gave me a full refund! I love Wal-Mart! (Chem-Dry is coming on Friday). Then on Tuesday I washed and vacuumed out the van and today we're going to the park. I am trying to get contractions to start, but so far they aren't consistent. But, at least I am getting a lot accomplished before the baby comes.
I haven't posted pictures for awhile, but we will after we're home from the hospital. Whenever I call anyone they always ask if I'm in labor! I am just feeling too good for that to happen in the next couple of days. (I know that could change anytime, but I just think this little guy won't be here until after Thanksgiving). I hope all of our friends and family have a great weekend--Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You are a rockin' Mama! Nesting much? :) I'm so excited for your newest family member to arrive!

re said...

Too funny about the carpet cleaner. What a bummer.